Philips air fryer recipes are tough to find around. Most probably, people do not want to share the amazing foods that they cook with Philips air fryer!
Well, this is not a problem anymore as we now have a dedicated article for you (the owners or the possible owners of Philips air fryer.) We will talk about 10 amazing recipes in this article that are not only easy to cook but also awesome to eat. Hopefully, you will like most of it.
Obviously, you will not like all the Philips air fryer recipes that we talk about here and you do not have to either.
We tried to cover a wide range so that even if you do not like one or two of the dishes that we mention here, there is a high chance that you will like the other ones that we talk about here.
- Around 1 kilogram of potatoes
- One spoon of oil
- Make sure that your potatoes are large. At first, you will have to peel the potatoes and slice them.
- Now put those cut potatoes in a bowl of cold water for around thirty minutes.
- After that, use a tissue paper to take the water out of it.
- Now take the potatoes in a bowl and mix one spoon of oil with the potatoes.
- Put the bowl of potato to the Philips air fryer and cook for around 30 minutes.
- Make sure that the heat is around 190 degree
If you don’t know yet, we have a detailed guide to make the perfect french fries in air fryers.
- Vegetable oil or butter of around 2 tsp
- Breadcrumbs (around 50g)
- One piece of egg
- Chicken tenderloins (8 pieces)
- At first, you will have to preheat the air fryer to up to 180 degrees C.
- Now simply mix the oil with the breadcrumb. Don’t mix the chickens now.
- Now take the egg and mix it with the chickens. You can use the whole egg for 8 pieces of chickens.
- Now simply dip the chickens mixed with egg to the breadcrumb and oil mix that you have already prepared early.
- Now cook for around 12 to 15 minutes in the air fryer.
- Bacon- 2 pieces
- Onion- ½ piece
- Capsicum- ½ piece
- Carrot- 1 small one
- Mushroom- around 25 pieces
- Grated cheese- 1 cup
- Sour cream- ½ cup
- Cheese- up to taste
- At first, you will have to dice the bacon along with onion, capsicum and carrot. Also, make sure that you are dicing the mushrooms.
- Now sauté the bacon and vegetable in a pan till they are soft enough. Stir the cream or cheese that you have on top of it.
- Now put everything inside the air fryer and cook at around 180-degree heat.
Cake of Chocolate
- Sugar- 40g
- Butter- 50g
- Egg- 1 piece
- Apricot jam- 1 tsp
- Flour- 50g
- Cocoa- 1 tsp
- Salt- up to taste
- Sugar- up to taste
- At first, you will have to preheat your air fryer to up to around 160-degree heat. Also, you can spray ring cake inside with a son stick spray to add flavor.
- Now take a bowl and add butter and sugar into it. Mix properly and then add the egg along with the jam that you have. Again, mix with a spoon for around 2 minutes.
- Now pour the flour and cocoa powder in. Mix them along with the salt that you want in this mix.
- Now put the total mix to the air fryer. You need to bake it for around 15 minutes in the air fryer. There is a small strategy. Bake till the toothpick that you have put inside the cake comes out easily.
- Butter- 50 gram
- Brown sugar- 1/3 cup
- Egg- 1 piece
- Banana- 1 piece mashed
- SR flour- 1 cup
- Cinnamon- ½ tsp
- Pinch salt- up to taste
- At first, simply take your air fryer heat up to 160 degrees. Again, the small ring cake tin spray will help.
- Now take a bowl and add butter and sugar in it. Mix them properly. Now add egg, honey, and banana and whisk the whole thing to make a mixture. Mix properly so that the mixture becomes thick.
- Now add the flour, cinnamon and the salt to the mixture.
- Simply put the whole thing in the air fryer and cook for around 30 minutes. You should have an amazing cake within 30 minutes.
- Potatoes- 4 pieces
- Olive oil- 2 tsp
- At first, you will have to peel the potatoes and then cut them in halves. While you are cutting the potatoes, make sure that those are around 5mm apart and 6mm from the base in size.
- Now preheat your air fryer up to 180 degrees C.
- Use olive oil and a brush to brush the potatoes gently.
- Now simply put the potatoes in the air fryer and cook for around 15 minutes. Make sure that you are not putting the potatoes in so much that they get fried. Stand in front of the air fryer from the 10th minute to check if possible.
- Butter- 100g
- Caster sugar- 80g
- Plain flour- 200g
- Salt- up to taste
- Icing sugar- up to taste
- Milk- 6-8 tsp
- At first, you will have to preheat the air fryer up to 180 degrees. At the same time, spray a small ring cake tin if possible to get that non-stick help.
- Now take a bowl and beat the butter. Add sugar to the mix and then add the egg along with the butter. Now it is time to mix everything properly.
- Now add the flour and then it is time to go for the salts. After these are done, you are ready to give the total mix a final mixture session.
- Now put the whole thing in the air fryer and cook for around 15 minutes.
- After you are done with the cooking, take those out and cut in an awesome shape.
- Asian noodles- 50g
- Sesame oil- 1tsp
- Mince- 200g
- Onion diced- 1 small piece
- Clove garlic- 3 pieces (crushed)
- Mixed vegetables- 1 cup
- Soy sauce- 1 tsp
- Spring roll- 1 pack
- Cold water- 2 tsp
- At first, you will have to soak the noodles with hot air so that they become soft. After that simply cut the noodles into small pieces. It may sound weird that you will have to cut noodles, but you need that for this special recipe.
- Now take a bowl and add mince, onion, garlic along with the vegetables in it. Cook them for around a few minutes to make them soft.
- Now add the noodles to the bowl and mix again.
- Now put the whole mix in the air fryer and cook for around 8 minutes.
- After that simply take the dough out and use an aluminum foil to prepare your spring rolls. It is easy and fun.
- Vegetable oil- 4tsp
- Breadcrumbs- 100g
- Fish fillet- 4 piece
- Lemon- 1 piece
- Start with preheating your air fryer up to 180 degrees.
- Now mix the oil along with the breadcrumbs and stir properly.
- Now dip the fish fillets that you have inside and mix properly once again.
- Now put everything inside the air fryer and fry properly for around 12 minutes. The time will vary depending on the fish type and the thickness of the cover.
Whenever you are cooking with an air fryer, make sure that you are not overheating the fryer as that is very harmful to both the Philips air fryer and also for the food that you will be cooking inside. Philips air fryers do not have a reputation for trashing foods but if you overheat the fryers for a long time, it can happen too.
Therefore, make sure that you are cooking with proper protections. Air fryer recipes that we mentioned are easy enough to be prepared by everybody.
Did you like the post? Comment below to share your thoughts. What other Air Fryer Recipes you would like to see?